It’s no secret that platform heels are having a moment right now. But what to do with them once you’ve got them? Here are six fun and stylish ways to wear platform heels. So whether you’re dressing up for a night out or just accenting your everyday look, these ideas will help you make the most of your platforms!
How to wear platform shoes the modern way
Platform heels are a great way to add a little height and style to your outfit. They can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. Here are some tips on how to wear platform heels:
- Pair them with skinny jeans and a blazer for a chic and casual look.
- Wear them with a sundress or skirt for a flirty and fun summertime look.
- Dress them up with an elegant dress or pantsuit for a night out on the town.
- Paired with a simple black dress, platform heels will give you an elegant and timeless look.
- For a more edgy and fashion-forward vibe, try pairing platform heels with a denim skirt or shorts.
- If you’re going to a party or special event, dressing up your LBD with a pair of sparkly platform heels is always a good idea.
- Choose a style that’s comfortable for you. For example, platform heels can be pretty high, so make sure you pick a pair that you can walk in without too much difficulty. Wedges are usually a good option for beginners.
- Pay attention to the details. Look for well-made shoes with sturdy construction. You don’t want your heels slipping out from under you or the straps breaking mid-wear.
Have fun with it! Platform heels are a great way to add extra oomph to your outfit. Experiment with different colors and styles to find the perfect look for you.
No matter your style, there’s a way to wear platform heels that will suit you.
Tips on how to wear platform shoes
If you’re new to platform shoes, don’t worry – we’re here to help. Here are a few tips on how to wear these stylish and unique shoes:
- Start with a small heel. If you’re not used to wearing heels, start with a smaller heel and gradually work your way up. This will help you get used to the feeling of wearing heels and prevent any potential injuries.
- Pair them with the right outfit. Platform shoes can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion. For a casual look, pair them with jeans or shorts. For a more dressy look, pair them with a skirt or dress.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. Platform shoes come in all sorts of styles, so don’t be afraid to experiment until you find a pair you love.
We hope these tips help you rock your platform shoes like a pro! Thanks for reading.